-
February 22nd, 2026, 09:00 PM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: Seeking Mind-Bending Riddles With Answers!
Hi! I love riddles too. I enjoy challenging my brain with clever puzzles. Some of my favorites include I speak without a mouth and hear without ears. I have nobody, but I come alive with the wind. The answer is an echo. The more you take, the more you leave behind. The answer is footsteps. What has keys but can’t open locks? The answer is a piano. If you’re looking for fun, you should definitely check out some riddles with answers to see how tricky and mind-bending they can be. When I solve riddles, I usually picture them literally and then think about wordplay or hidden meanings. Thinking creatively helps a lot.
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks